Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New family website


Now that there are two little munchkins in the Wheaton family, we decided to move to a more familly friendly website. A couple of our friends also use this service and I really like it, so I hope you do too!

I am now back at work :( Although it was hard to come back, it would have been harder for me to give up my amazing UM benefits. I will be working Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30 am - 4:00 pm. It will be great to have 4 day weekends every week! Especially since Mom & Dad W. have the place up north.

The kids did great at daycare. Raegan never stopped going, so it was no big deal for her. But Gavin is now one of Auntie's kids! He gave them a little hassle with his bottles (he much prefers the boob!) but hopefully that will get better. Other than that he had a great time watching all of the other kids and taking in all of the noise!

Bob is now working from home on Mondays. The kids and I love it because we get to have breakfast and lunch with him. He is also "home" early since his commute is only 9 steps long!

Hope you all enjoy the new blog!

No comments: