Saturday, June 9, 2007

Like mother, like daugher . . .


Let me start off by saying that Raegan is fine! I on the other hand had about five years scared off of my life!

Yes, Raegan has inherited her gracefullness from her mother. This morning I was ironing downstairs and Raegan was playing upstairs. She decided to come down to see me and I heard her counting her way down the stairs when all of a sudden I heard THUMP, THUMP, THUMP. I screamed "Oh my God!!!!!" so loud that Bob thought for sure he would see a large pool of blood. Raegan had fallen and came down the last half of the stairs on her back, head first. Let me just tell you that I was SOOOOO upset!!!! Of course, she was crying. I was asking her to tell me where it hurt. Bob was able to get both of us calmed down enough taht we could take Raegan's clothes off to survey the damage. She had a little scrap on the top part of her spine, some bruising on her back and a tiny knot on her head. After about 10 minutes, she was fine! Because we were still a little nervous, we would only let her sleep for 15 minutes at a time. She was really tired by bedtime! Much to our relief she is fine except for a little bruising. She does tell me to be carful when I go down the stairs - it's pretty cute!

No comments: