Monday, September 17, 2007

Catch up around the household

It has been so long since I've updated that I thought I would try to get everyone caught up. Here is the latest in the Wheaton household!
1) After a year, our house is finally OFF OF THE MARKET!! In celebration of this, we redecorated Raegan's bedroom to reflect her inner princess! She loves it! (more pics to come later)



2) Bob is now in his busy travel season so he won't be around much. In case you are looking for him, here is the latest schedule:

September 18-20: Boyne Highlands
October 10-13: Syracuse
October 18-20: Traverse City (the kids and I will be going to celebrate my b-day)
October 24-25: Syracuse (tentative)
November 15-17: Syracuse
November 28-30: Chicago
December 7-9: Syracuse (I'll be going with him for their holiday party)


3) We are still waiting on our new little nephew. Caden Michael Wheaton is due on October 11 and we can't wait!!!


4) We went to Kasperek's annual Pumpkin Fest party and then enjoyed the parade of lights. Here's a picture of the "Babies in a Bucket"



I think that's all for now! Hope everyone is doing well!!

No comments: