Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Raegan is potty trained!!!!

I didn't want to post this sooner and jinx myself, but it's true - Raegan is potty trained! She has had a couple of accidents, but otherwise she is doing great! She can make it through her naps and overnight completely dry! We still put pull-ups on her overnight, but I think if everything keeps going well, I will not buy anymore and just use these until they are gone. You may ask why I don't save them for Gavin, but they have Dora the Explorer and Disney Princesses on them! I don't think Gavin would really appreciate that!

I do know that I posted that she was potty trained before, but now she even poops in the potty! This was a really big deal. She was terrified of pooping in the potty so we ended up bribing her with ice cream. Now that it is a regular occurance, she doesn't get ice cream every time, but I am still a softy at times. Bob is definitely the more strict parent. She also has an attachement to our toilet, so there is no dumping of the potty chair and then rinsing and disinfecting. YAY!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Yeah!!! Congrats, Raegan. What a big girl!
Kristin